SecureVisio is designed as a fully integrated solution offering log, incident, vulnerability, and business risk management functionalities for cybersecurity. With SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, Vulnerability Management, IT GRC, and E-documentation (CMDB) modules, this unified cybersecurity management solution is ideal for IT staff, SOC managers, and business executives alike.
SecureVisio automates key cybersecurity management processes, boosting the productivity of technical staff, providing greater security for IT and OT systems, maintaining business process continuity, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements (e.g., the GDPR and the NISD). This helps your organization protect itself from cybercrime and avoid the losses and embarrassment that cybersecurity incidents can cause. SecureVisio’s SIEM was designed from scratch by Esecure experts to ensure maximum scalability of log management, making it a perfect solution for small organizations as well as large enterprises and SOCs.
SecureVisio is available in a cloud-based version, as well as a fully-featured On-Premises version, aimed at organizations that do not want to store sensitive data in the cloud (e.g., critical infrastructure) and want to avoid the risks associated with a potential DDoS attack.
- What does SecureVisio offer organizations?
- Why is SecureVisio better than traditional SIEM/UEBA?
What does SecureVisio offer organizations?
- helps security teams work smarter, helping them detect, investigate, and respond to cyberattacks much more quickly.
- allows organizations to use one integrated security solution to meet several regulatory requirements, e.g., NISD risk assessment based on ISO/IEC 27005, personal data security breach reporting under the GDPR, etc.
- understands business context for incident and vulnerability management and when designing network safeguards – no need to integrate SIEM/SOAR with third party GRC or CMDB solutions (no other solution offers this).
- combines all data needed to determine whether an incident represents a real threat or is a false alarm.
- complies with a range of industry and regulatory standards, offering integrated Next Generation SIEM/UEBA, SOAR, and GDPR e-documentation.
- prioritizes incidents and vulnerabilities based on both standard technical data (CVSS scoring) and context (i.e., asset impact, type of data stored, etc.), with respect to both criticality for the organization and legal compliance.
- generates various compliance reports to demonstrate to auditors that the appropriate security controls are in place and functioning properly.
- Detects external and internal threats and eliminates false alerts with User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) that triggers alerts when suspicious or unusual behaviors occur.
Why is SecureVisio better than traditional SIEM/UEBA?
- facilitates and automates the collection and input of business context data for incident detection and management tools
Business context data (e.g., mapping IT assets to business processes) are available from many sources, including business application documentation, IT GRC systems (if available and regularly updated), and data inputted by IT staff. Manually collecting and inputting business context data for incident detection and management tools (e.g., SIEM correlation rules, UEBA models) is exceptionally time-consuming, and therefore is not standard practice. Thanks to integrated, automatically generated e-documentation, SecureVisio facilitates and automates the collection and processing of business context data for cybersecurity management tools.
- uses business and technical context data at a low level of data analysis (e.g., logs, alarms) for incident detection mechanisms (SIEM, UEBA)
SecureVisio’s SIEM and UEBA tools detect incidents based on data collected from various sources (including firewall logs, Active Directory logs, and anti-malware security alerts). Without business and technical context data at the incident detection stage, SIEM and UEBA would generate numerous false alarms, wasting time and creating a risk that critical incidents may not be noticed and handled in time. By integrating comprehensive and up-to-date business and technical context data into incident detection mechanisms (SIEM, UEBA) at a low level of data analysis, i.e., together with log and alert parsing, SecureVisio successfully mitigates these risks.
- Business-relevant KPIs and KRIs automatically measured in cyber incident management
Business-relevant KPIs and KRIs allow organizations to improve their cybersecurity management in cost effective manner (e.g., KPIs demonstrate the fulfillment of SLAs, taking into account the potential business impacts of cyber incidents, while KRIs show risk trends in relation to business operations and legal requirements). Organizations can then make informed decisions on investments and cybersecurity development, while IT security staff can take the appropriate proactive measures (e.g., forecasting upcoming threats based on business-relevant KRIs).